Thailand Post was founded in 1883 when the first post office of the company was opened. In 2003 when governmental Thailand post was bought out by commercial company there were founded two companies - Thai Post Co.Ltd and CAT Telecom Public Co.Ltd that work quite effectively.
Packages sent via Thailand Post can be delivered in a few ways:
- EMS - express, expensive delivery (5-15 days) Tracking number is included.
- SPA - air delivery with maximum weight of 2 kg. Tracking number is provided for additional pay. Delivery times is 14-30 days.
- IPSM - ground (sea) delivery of packages from 2 to 20 kg. Delivery times are 60-100 days. For additional pay you can get a tracking number.
- IPA - air delivery of packages with weight more than 2 kg. Delivery times are 14-30 days. Tracking number is included.
- SPSM - ground (sea) delivery of packages with weight up to 2 kg, the most inexpensive and the longest delivery (60-100 days). Tracking number is not included but you can pay additional fee and enable tracking of your package.
Usually it takes less to get these packages delivered which is always a plus. It all depends on the work of your local post. The reviews of Thailand Post show that delivery times are 15-45 days. You can track your package on our website.