J-NET is a package and cargo delivery service that works with packages from China to Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan. The company was created to work with online stores - to deliver orders bought in Chinese shops. The company has their own warehouse in China and Russia.
J-NET offers such services as:
- Express delivery from internet stores, air shipping from China to Russia, delivery times - 7-15 days to recipient door.
- Express delivery to Belarus and Kazakhstan. The cargo is delivered to Moscow warehouse and then distributed between other countries, delivery time usually takes up to 20 days.
- Auto delivery from China to Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Economy delivery to Russia via ground shipping option “China Post”, delivery time - around 20-45 days.
- Air delivery of packages to Belarus and Kazakhstan via “China Post”.
The main field of works is logistic solutions and cargo distribution, warehouse storage and tracking services. In Russia J-NET works with SDEK which delivers packages to door.