Indonesia Post (Pos Indonesia) is a national postal operator. Indonesia Post was first mentioned in 1746. Indonesia post offers a wide spectrum of postal and non-postal service.
Indonesia Post mission is
- To be convenient for the nation and the government;
- To be the best choice for the customers;
- To always do the best for the country;
- To ensure the best service for the country, all the customers, employees, community and stockholders.
Indonesia post offers:
- Delivery of letters, small packets, packages, locally and internationally;
- Express delivery (EMS);
- Courier services;
- Emission and sale of philatelic products;
- Financial services;
- Logistics services;
- Retail sale at post offices;
- Online store;
- Business services;
- Solutions for e-commerce.
- Indonesia post keeps up with their international competitors and offers quality services and uses modern technologies.
PackageRadar is a tracking services of any types of letters, packages or cargo. We offer you a tool to monitor all updates of your orders real-time and get up-to-date information they way it’s best for you - via email, Telegram or via Google Chrome browser extension.