Poczta Polska (Poland Post) is a national postal operator in Poland that is a commercial organization. The company was founded in 1918. The main office is in Warsaw. The company has their own vehicle park and over 7000 employees in 7000 offices around Poland.
Poland Post offers the following services:
- Postal service (domestic delivery and international delivery, import and export);
- Financial operations with general public;
- To-door courier delivery;
- Operation of postal offices;
- Stamps emission;
- Delivery of advertisements.
The company works with induvudual and legal entities and offer basic services as well as customized solutions. Poland Post work with postal representatives, logistic and courier companies in all over the world, finding new ways and channels to evolve. Full list of services and information you can find on the official website of Poczta Polska.
On our website you can track any packages using your tracking number. We accumulate information from all possible sources and update it real time.