Uzbekistan post is a governmental company of postal service of Uzbekistan. The year it was founded as an independent Uzbekistan post is considered 1992. That is also the year the first batch of stamps was issued. The company became a part of Universal Postal Union in 1994.
The general information on the company’s services:
- Postal services (delivery of unregistered and registered domestic and international mail);
- Financial (domestic and international money transfers);
- Courier services, express delivery;
- Operation of local port offices;
- Issue and sale of stamps;
- Subscriptions delivery;
- Customized services;
- Interactive services. You can find a full list of services on the Uzbekistan Post official website.
The delivery company partners with all postal services of the world and major courier companies. You can track any postal packages or cargo on our website and monitor any changes in real-time. PackageRadar service sends you automatically the notifications on any changes of package location.